A Fart During Surgery Sparks Fire Causing Patient To Be Burned

For Today in “The Most Break Article Ever” we go to Tokyo, Japan for farts, fails, lasers and serious bodily harm.  According to the Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun, a woman undergoing a surgical procedure at the Medical University Hospital in Shinjuku Ward was seriously burned when she let one rip during the procedure. At least, that is the story the male nurse is going with.

Blaming it on the patient is the medical team equivalent of blaming it on the dog.

There really are certain times it is worse to cut one, – you all know the first one -and the second one would be while someone is applying a laser to your cervix. That is what happened to a woman in her 30’s as doctors performed an operation that involved applying a LASER to the lower part of her uterus.

As doctors used the laser, she butt belched, causing the laser to ignite a fire. Sadly the fire burned her legs and waist.

The surgical team was found to have done everything correctly and no flammable liquids were in the room at the time. All of the equipment was working properly and the culprit was the patient who definitely dealt it.  A report on the incident that was just released stated that:

“When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.”

That is one epic way to light a fart. All this time we here at Break have been using standard old lighters to do the trick. Now you are telling us farts can be lit with LASERS? This opens up a lot of possibilities. A lot of possibilities.

Follow Phil Haney on Twitter @PhilHaney

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *