Ted Cruz Liked A Porn Video On Twitter And People Are Losing Their Minds Over It


Ted Cruz, the same guy who wrote a 76-page paper on why sex toys should be banned in Texas, has made Internet headlines this week for liking a pornographic tweet on his Twitter account. Isn’t it weird how the most outspoken people tend to be massive hypocrites? The only thing that’s any less shocking than the tweet that Ted favorited…

…is the fact that it wasn’t gay porn. For all his bitching and moaning about gay marriage and how it’s “an attack of religious liberty in the United States” (it’s not) you’d think that he’d spend his Monday nights getting pegged by a transsexual ladyboy while Heidi smeared clam chowder all over his body, gently whispering “Climate change is a hoax created by the gays and Planned Parenthood” as she crumbles saltines into his hair.

Alas, it was boring ol’ regular porn; the kind of porn you scroll past in Pornhub because the moving roll-over thumbnail was 95% stills from the plot portion of the video and the other 5% was hairy ball sack.

With all that being said — that hasn’t stopped people from losing their shit over it regardless:

Sadly, if you go and check Ted’s account the tweet is no longer there, as it was deleted around 1:30 a.m. Catherine Frazier, Cruz’s communications adviser, later tweeted that “The offensive tweet posted on @TedCruz account earlier has been removed by staff and reported to Twitter.”

INTERESTING…no mention of a hack? A misguided intern? Blaming it on the illegal immigrants somehow? Looks like Ted really does use Twitter to find porn – and just like that, millions of Americans were proven to be more Internet savvy than Ted Cruz just for having RedTube bookmarked on their browsers.

What a bizarre September 11th.

 



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *